The first paid DLC pack is now available in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. This includes the playable characters of Cabba and Frost who are two beings that debuted in the Dragon Ball Super TV series/manga.
Cabba is also playable in his Super Saiyan form and Frost has a final form too. If you buy the DLC pack, you also get a ton of other content that is available to you. You can read about the details below as posted on the official website.
- 2 new playable characters: Cabba (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes
In related news, the free DLC for the game is also now available. You would have seen this content already when the latest patch was released a few days ago. It’s cool that there is a mix of free and paid DLC. This ensures to keep players occupied for the months to come. The free DLC items have been listed below.
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, with 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
You can look forward to more DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in the near future. The second DLC pack has already been announced and it includes even more playable characters. The playable characters are Champa, Vados, Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, Zamasu and Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black. There’s still no release date for the second DLC pack, but it should be released very soon.